Villages of Mandi
Most of the population of Mandi district live in villages and this web portal going to provide all the villages information on the web, we are seeking help from local villages to make their village online on disttmandi.com, please contact us or send information of your village.
List of recent villages
Himachal General Knowledge
- HP GK – General Statistical Information of Himachal Pradesh
- HP GK – Administrative Structure of Himachal Pradesh
- HP GK – National Park and Wildlife Sanctuaries in Himachal Pradesh
- HP GK – Lakes of Himachal Pradesh
- HP GK – Hydroelectric Power Project in Himachal Pradesh
- HP GK – Mountain Passes of Himachal Pradesh
- HP GK – List of Mountain Peaks of Himachal Pradesh
Check all GK posts
The present District of Mandi was formed with the merger of two princely states Mandi and Suket on 15th April, 1948, when the state of Himachal Pradesh came into existence. Ever since the formation of the district, it has not witnessed any changes in its jurisdiction. The entire history of both the states of Mandi and Suket is littered with wars with among themselves and other adjoining states. These two states had always been rivals and generally enemies, but there was no great result of their warfare. The fertile valley of Balh was the common ground of desire and dispute.
Have Job Opening?
We are offering free service for employer to list job opening of their business on Disttmandi portal, you have to simply fill the below form and your job will be listed on disttmandi.com.
Make your village online
Disttmandi.com is committed to make all the villages of Mandi District available on disttmandi.com, we are waiting for the information of your village, please fill the below form of your village.